Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When Do You Shop?

I was just on the Etsy Community Forums in the Crafting & Business section and someone posted a thread that asked when majority of people did their shopping on Etsy. I saw in a thread yesterday that someone asked when majority of sellers list new items. From what I hear the best time to list new items on Etsy would be between 12-3 pm on a given day. ON the weekends, however, I hear that it is a good time to list any time throughout the weekend, because more people have to time to surf the net then and catch up my their Internet activities. This is crucial for anyone who is both a buyer and a seller, because as buyers we want to see the most recent, updated, and newest items, yet as a seller we want to know those peak times for selling. Anyhow, just thought that this was something to try to get to the bottom of. I hear that Etsytools.com is a valuable resource for all the stats that Etsy produces as far as buying, selling, peak time for both, and so on and so forth.

What do you guys think about this? Are you concerned about peak times? When your new items? When to shop for the most recently posted?

I will be following up on this post! I think we will all find some tips on when to buy and sell.

No comments: