Sunday, January 13, 2008

Slow Business?!?

I was reading a post of Etsy forums and the poster asked if anyone thought that sales had been slows for card makers. Honestly, I can't really say b/c my shop is still pretty much brand new and so I didn't expect a tremendous amount of sales the first week. I really do hope that I start making sales soon, but through the forum I've found out that some sellers have been trying to make a sale for months now and still haven't. I also have quite a small inventory, in which I'm still deciding on which ones to list. I've a lot of cards that I just haven't posted, but I figured why post all of my cards at one time, instead of posting them gradually, like Etsy suggests that you do. Anyhow, this was on my mind, so I decided to drop a line about it.

Feel free to share you comments.

~Tennsley

No comments: